General Motors Protections Plans
It all comes down to the level of assurance you need to feel comfortable. If you want to look forward to years of worry-free driving with more predictable operating costs, then you need to learn more about the Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Protection Plan – the only plan GM recommends for your new or used vehicle.
General Motors Protection Plan Total Plus
- Inflation protection – you are protected against the continuing rise in prices for automotive parts
- "Normal wear" coverage – you are covered for parts and assemblies that simply wear out over the years, such as wheel bearings, piston rings, ball joints, air conditioning compressors, alternators, tie rods, pitman arm and intermediate shaft
- Supported by the largest dealer network in North America
- Cost can be included as part of your lease or finance payment
- Choice of plan terms up to: 7 years/160,000 km on new vehicles; 5 years/100,000 km on used vehicles
- Rental/Alternative Transportation Allowance, a $40-per-day allowance is provided to help cover the cost of a rental vehicle or other forms of alternative transportation. Made available while your vehicle is in the shop for covered repairs that require at least 2 hours of shop labour time that make your vehicle inoperable, requiring to be held overnight. $200 maximum per occurrence.
GM Roadside Assistance, additional "peace-of-mind" convenience by offering 24-hour assistance for:
- Towing to your nearest GM dealer
- Lost or locked-in keys
- Flat tire changing
- Out-of-fuel emergencies
- Jump starts
- Lodging and meal allowance in the event your vehicle breakdown leaves you stranded
General Motors Maintenance Plan
Enjoy the convenience of covered scheduled maintenance services, well-maintained vehicle and peace of mind! You can extend the life of your vehicle by keeping it well serviced with one of General Motors Maintenance Plans, Essential and Enhanced care. These both provide basic maintenance coverage, oil & filter changes, chassis lubrication, inspections, tire rotations and other specified maintenance services as outlined in the Chevrolet maintenance plan contract.
- No unexpected financial surprises or out-of-pocket costs for covered maintenance services
- Vehicle is maintained properly, because maintenance is completed by the people who know your vehicle best – the Certified Service experts at Lally Chevrolet
- Specific coverage benefits based on the terms and kilometres selected
- Engine oil & filter change and chassis lubrication maintenance services. Inspections are based on the oil life monitor and are subject to a max number of services depending on the term and kilometres selected
- Other maintenance services covered by Essential Care and Enhanced Care are subject to specified time/kilometre intervals as outlined in your vehicle’s Owner Manual maintenance schedule
Essential Care – vehicle maintenance service contract for leased or purchased passenger cars, crossovers, SUVs, light duty trucks or vans. Covers maintenance service for oil & filter changes, chassis lubrication, tire rotation, multi-point vehicle inspection and other services.
Enhanced Care – provides the same coverage as Essential Care as well as maintenance services for brakes, shock absorbers, wiper blades, light bulbs and more.
Both plans save you money on basic maintenance services and can help protect against inflationary increases for parts and labour. Both plans are transferable to the next retail owner without any transfer fee. Cost of plan can be included in your vehicle finance or lease contract.
Certified Pre-Owned Protection Plan
Take advantage of four support programs that each add to your reassurance in your next used vehicle purchase.
- 150+ Point Inspection – before it gets onto the lot, each vehicle is given an extensive inspection
- 30 Day/2,500 km hassle-free exchange privilege
- 3 Month/5,000 km Certified Pre-Owned Warranty
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
Beyond this support, Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Protection Plan offers 3 plans based on the age of the vehicle, the level of coverage you want, deductible options and your budget:
- Total Plus
All Plans Include:
Normal Wear Coverage – on all the parts and assemblies covered by your plan, does not apply to regular maintenance items like brake shoes and pads.
Rental / Alternative Transportation Allowance – Includes $40 per day allowance to help cover the cost of a rental vehicle or other alternate transportation when your vehicle is in the shop having work performed on it. $200 maximum allowance for each service visit.
GM Roadside Assistance – 24-hour support to help you in situations like being locked out of your vehicle, having a flat tire, running out of gas, or needing a jump start.
Towing and Road Service Allowance – Offered with Powertrain and Custom plans that provide reimbursement for towing. A system or component covered if the plan fails.
GM Financial XS Wear for Vehicle Leasing
A lease agreement holds you financially responsible for the condition of your vehicle’s interior and exterior when your vehicle is returned. With XS Wear, you are protected against most out-of-pocket expenses incurred from excess wear-and-tear charges.
Take advantage of up to $3,500 of savings on wear-and-tear charges:
- Chipped and cracked glass
- Tires and wheels
- Dings, dents, scratches and chipped paint
- Stains, burns and tears on upholstery and carpet
Valid for lease terms of 24 to 60 months and 12-month extensions of contractual terms. Deductible may apply